
Ah hoy hoy! How about a little intro to brighten your day? My name isn't spoon in real life, it's actually Sadequr Rahman-Ali. I am in fact NOT a piece of cutlery, contrary to popular belief. It isn't as frightening as it looks to pronounce, you simply say "Sad-e-kur".
Ahem... well, I am living the dream, being a 16 year old and all. This involves tipping cows in my spare time, saving whales from the various dangers of greenhouse gases, and occasionally alerting the CIA to the whereabouts of overdue tax-payers. In my spare time, I enjoy playing croquet with Ralph Lauren, yelling "meet my little friend" to Al Pacino to his annoyance, and owning n00bs at everything, i.e games, life, etc.
Coming across me at the mall, you will most likely find me making silly faces and rude yet fair jokes at unsuspecting food munching individuals whilst eating KFC and strategically ducking behind my Chicken Bucket box to their confusion and my friends' approval.
Anyhooligans, this blog is to help you get acquainted with my interesting self, and perhaps just learn a thing or two... Join me as I pursue the quest for enlightenment and a satisfactory English 11U mark; if you follow my instructions on how to go about life carefully, I see a bright future ahead for you.
Ciao for now,
~sp00n
o_O
O_0
o_O
O_0
Amazing song, please watch and listen, turn off the background one first though
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Me!
Posted by
The Empty Spoon
at
3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment