
Of all of the bad things about me, the one I would say would most likely bring about my tragic death, is procrastination. I leave things that would be better done earlier to the last minute. For example, although I'm not typing in desperation, this blog is being done right before my teacher reads it, therefore I am a dum***s. Not only in school related things, but almost anything that I can avoid doing for a while, I put off. It's tragic that I however do not put off things that are fun, such as going out, making plans for the Magical place that is Wonderland, or birthday parties. Why can't I do the same with this kind of stuff? The truth is, because it's not enjoyable. (This does not include doing this blog, I am rather enjoying it =D)
As you are bound to witness in the near future, I become King of all the Bountiful lands of the world. Under my careful watch and generous nature, the world flourishes to a level of greatness and prosperity, such that has not been seen in, like, ever. So, there I am, playing the great old game of golf with my buddies who rule separate, though smaller lands. Fate arrives in the form of one of my henchmen who do my bidding. She arrives skipping amongst the daffodils in all her queerish glory. "Sir, (salute) there is reports of a meteor siting 3000 miles above us heading for earth in exactly 35 minutes. You must alert the Meteor-Stopping Association (MSA) at once to stop this before it destroys us all!" says Jasmine.
I lift my platinum shades, and with the air of one who is calm and collected, reply... "I'm kinda busy you know? I'll get to it, let me just finish my game off and head in for a quick nap. Be sure that it will less than 35 minutes." She protests, but I head home. Basically, I fall asleep and don't wake up in time. Therefore, the whole world blows up, and there goes life as we know it. All due to my procrastination. Actually, that rather scares me, I should work on that right away..
Sunday, January 13, 2008
My Weakness
Posted by
The Empty Spoon
at
11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, the first step is admitting you have a problem! But, it seems to work for you, I'm just saying..
Post a Comment